You’ll appreciate this gun price guide if:
- You want to upgrade your current edition of the Standard Catalog of Firearms
- You collect, trade, buy, or sell firearms
- You’re looking for accurate and up-to-date gun values
The 2015 Standard Catalog of Firearms is the preferred desk reference guide to the realm of antique, vintage, and modern firearms from around the world, and is now in its Silver Anniversary, 25th edition with more than 26,000 listings of collectible and modern firearms. This industry-leading reference on firearms valuation and pricing has everything you need, whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or collect firearms.
With the industry’s only illustrated firearms pricing and identification guide, not only accurately identify collectible firearms, but assign values to them, as well. As the only reference of its kind with identification pictures and detailed descriptions of most models, you can buy, sell, collect, and trade firearms with confidence - you’ll never pay too much or sell for too little.
This is your must-have pricing reference for all things firearms - to a collector, it’s pure gold!
In the 2015 Standard Catalog of Firearms you’ll find:
- Completely updated firearms values gathered from the industry's leading experts
- Up to 6 condition grades and valuations, 110,000+ listed prices, 7,500+ photos, and extensive descriptions
- A guide to Firearms Trade Names covering more than 150 years of gun history
- 16-page color section showcasing photos of finely crafted, custom firearms from some of the most skilled gunmakers in the world
A word from the editor:
“Welcome to the Silver Anniversary Edition of Standard Catalog of Firearms!
The book we are proud to call the most complete guide to values and identification for the shooter, the collector and the student of the gun, was introduced in 1990 ... There are about 150 manufacturers and importers in this edition that weren’t in that 1990 edition, among them names like Kahr, FNH, Henry Repeating Arms, Cooper Firearms, and Kel-Tec, all adding more pages to the book.” —Jerry Lee
About the editor:
Jerry Lee has been the editor of the Gun Digest annual for the past several years, and this is his 3rd edition of the Standard Catalog of Firearms
. He has also edited some of the leading magazines in the industry, including Guns
, Petersen's Handguns
and Rifle Shooter
About the Editor
Alphabetical Listings by Manufacturer
Fine Custom Guns by Photographer Gary Bolster
Firearms Trade Names