The 69-Year Gun Digest Book Archive on a 3-Disc Set!
Take a journey back in time with the complete Gun Digest digital library in PDF format!
You'll Love This If:
- You're a Gun Digest reader and want the complete book archives on your computer
- You want gun reviews of the classic, vintage and contemporary rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders and airguns
- You enjoy reading the classic gun writers like Jack O' Connor and Elmer Keith
Over 3000 Gun Articles In This Historic Collection!
You’ll Learn About:
- Classic hunting guns, competition guns, concealed carry guns, tactical guns, military guns and every other gun you can imagine
- Gun industry news and in-depth history on manufacturers and the people who shaped the world of the gun
- The complete history of why Gun Digest is hailed as the "World's Greatest Gun Book"
Sneak Peek: The .44 Magnum: One Year Later
By Elmer Keith
The world¹s most potent handgun cartridge in the year 1958, its history and development, plus notes on handloading and shooting it, by the man whose dream came true! Click to Read
Also Check Out: Collecting Gun Digest: The Greatest Gun Annual
What Else is Inside?
- Each Annual Edition of Gun Digest by Year in PDF Format 1944-2013
- Special historical article about the book - "A Book for All Ages: Gun Digest" - by the Late Dan Shideler, Editor 2010-2012
- Thousands of gun articles, including Test Fire gun reviews, articles on shooting, hunting, gun collecting, gunsmithing, optics and more.
TIP: The Gun Digest 1944-2013 3-Disc Set Makes the Perfect Gift for Any Gun Owner!
If you already read and collect the annual Gun Digest book, you know how hard it is to find the old editions. Nearly all of these classic books are out of print, very rare and difficult to find. Now, for the first time ever, they are available through this exclusive 3-Disc set. Supplies are limited, so don't delay ... get them all in this epic digital collection!
What The Experts are Saying
"A complete guns library you can hold in your hand. Gun reviews, photos and prices over the years, plus hundreds of great stories by the best outdoor writers. " - Jerry Lee, Editor, Gun Digest