A Gun Book So Epic It's Become a Collectible
If you like guns, you'll love this book ... entertaining and informing since 1944...
You'll Love This If:
- You're a gun collector interested in firearm history
- You want gun reviews of the latest rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders and airguns
- You enjoy reading about guns as much as you do buying, selling and shooting them
Meaty, Classic Firearms Literature Found Only in this Massive Gun Book
Since 1944, Gun Digest has been considered The World's Greatest Gun Book. The 2012 edition continues the tradition of excellence in firearms literature! Features in-depth articles about antique guns, testfire gun reviews on the latest guns, gun collecting secrets, and roundups of what's new from leading manufacturers. Simply put, you won't find a more comprehensive collection of firearms information anywhere else.
You’ll Learn About:
- Hunting guns, competition guns, concealed carry guns, tactical guns, military guns and every other gun you can imagine
- Gun industry news and in-depth history on manufacturers and the people who shaped the world of the gun
- Gun prices, gun values and tips on what guns to buy by type and manufacturer in the extensive catalog section
Sneak Peek: Photo Gallery of 20 Custom & Engraved Guns from Gun Digest 2012
Get a close up look at 20 beautiful custom guns including rifles, shotguns, and handguns from the 2012 annual Gun Digest. Click to See Photos
Also Check Out: Collecting Gun Digest: The Greatest Gun Annual
What Else is Inside?
- Rifles, Handguns & Shotguns
- Tactical Firearms
- Engraved & Custom Guns
- Air Guns
- Gunsmithing Supplies
- Shooting Products for Women
TIP: Gun Digest 2012 Makes the Perfect Gift for Any Gun Owner!
Whether you're interested in the latest tactical firearms or want to learn more about firearms history – or anything else related to guns and shooting – you'll find it in Gun Digest 2012.
About the Author
- Italy's Double Barrel Bargains
- Guns for the Great North
- Smith & Wesson: American Pioneer
- The Kautzky Dynasty
- Me & My Dad & Gun Digest
- Custom & Engraved Guns
- PCSACs: Pistol-Cartridge Semi-Auto Carbines
- HK: A History of Innovation
- My 33 Years with the .338 Magnum
- The Express Bullet in America
- In Search of the Perfect Upland Autoloader
- Addicted to Military Iron
- In the Service of the Crown
- America's Forgotten Big Game Rifle
- Protecting Your Collection Investment
- The Garin Surestrike System
- Fit For a Lady
- The French Service Revolver Model of 1892
- Bolt-Action Baloney
- A Big, Bad Ball Gun
- My Pistolas of the Contra War
- Warthog Rifles and Cartridges
- That Custom Touch
- A Labor of Love or a Love of Labor?
- The Winchester Model 1887 Lever-Action Shotgun
- The Husqvarna and the Zebra
- A Mysterious Stranger from Canada
- The Beretta S680 Series Over/Under
- What's Up Down Under
- Cape Buffalo Really Are Tough
- Also: Reports from the Field, One Good Gun, TestFire Gun Reviews, Ballistics Tables and More!
- Plus hundreds of stunning full-color photos of the greatest guns!
The late Dan Shideler (1960-2011) was a senior editor for Gun Digest Books and best-known as editor of the 2010-2012 editions of Gun Digest
. During his seven years with F+W Media, Shideler also edited the Standard Catalog of Firearms
, Modern Gun Values
, The Official Gun Digest Book of Guns & Prices
, and numerous other titles.
What The Experts are Saying
"Gun Digest was — and is — the 900-pound gorilla of firearms annuals. It didn’t matter if you were a handgunner, trap-shooter, historian, hunter, collector or even a rotten little kid from Indiana — Gun Digest always had something for you. This breadth of content no doubt accounted for the annual’s amazing distribution and enduring popularity. In what other annual could you find articles by Elmer Keith, Jack O’Connor, Maj. George Nonte, Warren Page, Lucian Cary and dozens of other towering figures in shooting literature? No wonder Gun Digest had a world-wide following. In fact, it’d be surprising if it didn’t." - Dan Shideler, Editor, Gun Digest 2012