The Easy-to-Use Book of Values for Firearms
Don't get ripped off ... get the working man's guide to gun prices!
You'll Love This If:
- You need a simple reference on gun values to buy or sell guns
- You need to identify a gun and evaluate it with a gun grading guide
- You want to give a gift any gun owner will appreciate and use
The Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values makes it easy to identify, evaluate and determine gun values. The book features detailed firearm pricing specifications and current values in three condition grades covering domestic and imported handguns, rifles, shotguns and commemorative firearms. New and used gun prices are listed.
You’ll Learn About:
- Estimated gun prices for over 8,500 different firearms
- How to use a gun grading guide based on condition
- How to inspect used guns before you buy
TIP: Comes with 4 Expert Articles on Gun Grading, Gun Conditions, and Gun Restoration
- 25,000 gun values
- 8,500 different guns
- 4,000 photos
- Stunning 16-page color section featuring Gary Reeder custom guns
About the Author
Phillip Peterson is a fulltime federal firearms license (FFL) holder and for the past 20 years has been the proprietor of Pieces of History, a retail firearms shop specializing in historically significant guns. He is a featured columnist for Gun Digest the Magazine and is the editor of Standard Catalog of Military Firearms and Gun Digest Buyer's Guide to Tactical Rifles, both published by Gun Digest Books. He, his wife Kelli, and two sons live on a sprawling compound in rural northeastern Indiana.
What The Experts are Saying
"You don’t have to be a collector to appreciate the importance of Modern Gun Values. Whether you’re buying, selling or trading, you want to be sure you’re getting the best deal on your next sporting rifle, hunting shotgun or self-defense handgun. MGV helps you do just that. Don’t guess when you can be sure!" - Jim Schlender, Publisher, Gun Digest