You'll Love This If:
- You’re a beginning shooter and budding shotgun enthusiast
- You’re clay bird shooter, hunter, or lover of every shotgun from blackpowder to tactical
- You’re an advanced shooter and collector who wants to learn even more!
From shotgun expert Terry Wieland, Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Shotguns provides everything you need to know about shotguns in tight, lively text and sharp photos. Get the facts on singles, doubles, pumps and semi-autos, ammunition, handloading your own ammunition, shotgun games, hunting and sporting uses.
Inside this information-packed volume, you will find:
- Historical highlights of shotgun design and designers
- Clear, distilled explanations of shotgun and shotshell types and uses
- Tips on load selection for hunting and today’s modern shotgun sports
- Loading your own! Expert advice on shotshell reloading
About the Author:
Terry Wieland, shooting editor of Gray’s Sporting Journal since 1993, is one of this country’s most recognized authority on fine firearms. A full-time freelance writer specializing in fine firearms, wingshooting, and big-game hunting, Wieland has authored nine books and regularly writes for Shooting Sportsman, Petersen’s Shotguns, The Contemporary Sportsman and our own Gun Digest annual volume.