You’ll love this long range shooting guide if:
- You are at any skill level and want to learn more about improving your accuracy
- You’re interested in the science behind shooting long distance
- You want to meet and beat standards for competitive shooting, hunting, and battle
Mastering the Art of Long Range Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll is a complete guide for long distance shooting, and is perfect for the rifle enthusiast interested in hunting and competitive shooting. Dive into the history of snipers from the Civil War era to present, then explore how to choose the correct hardware for varying conditions. Learn what to expect from the right ammo and bullets for target, military and hunting rifles. This helpful guide is packed with helpful tables on long-range loads for centerfires, a how-to section on expert military and competitive shooting techniques, an assessment of special sights (irons and optics), an analysis of the equipment that does not help accuracy over distance, and much more. With this book you can tackle the shots you always wanted to with confidence and ease, and improve your accuracy in no time!
In Mastering the Art of Long Range Shooting you’ll find:
- More than 300 full-color images illustrating key points
- Details of famed marksmanship feats
- Ballistics matching dozens of today’s long guns & load choices
About the author:
Award-winning author Wayne van Zwoll is the author of hundreds of magazine articles and 15 books, including The Complete Book of the .22, our own Gun Digest's Shooter's Guide to Rifles and Bolt Action Rifles. He is a regular contributor to the annual Gun Digest volume and a winner of that book's John T. Amber award for writing excellence.