15,000+ Rifles, Pistols & Shotguns
Don't guess: KNOW what your guns are worth!
You'll Love This If:
- You're an experienced or beginning gun collector seeking accurate gun values
- You need credible, estimated gun values to insure your gun collection
- You want a handy little "Red Book" of gun prices you can carry with you to gun shows and gun auctions
Gun Prices You Need - In A Smaller Package
This gun price guide gives you quick, easy and accurate prices and descriptions for antique, vintage, collectible and modern guns manufactured between 1857 and the present. Often called "The Little Red Book," Guns & Prices 2012 is packed with 46,000 current values (multiple grades of pricing) for 15,000+ firearm listings, and is still small enough to fit in a bag to take to estate sales, gun shows, and gun auctions for spot-checking the cost of guns for sale.
- An easy-to-use gun prices resource for buying guns or selling guns at gun auctions, gun shows and retail shops
- More than 15,000 firearm values listings arranged by manufacturer A to Z
- More than 100 new models
- Updated modern gun values and antique gun values
An Example of a Gun Values Listing: From New-in-Box to Poor
TIP: Use This Trusted Source to Catalog, Document and Insure Your Firearms
Bonus: Includes an introductory section on firearms grading conditions and gun pricing.
For instant gun values online, be sure to check out these firearm pricing downloads. Also check out the Blue Book of Gun Values, the 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms and The Official Gun Digest Book of Guns & Prices 2013.
About the Author
Jerry Lee has been editor of some of the leading magazines in the firearms field including Guns, Petersen's Handguns, Rifle Shooter, and many Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times special interest publications. He is the editor of the Gun Digest annual.
What The Experts are Saying
"You can't beat this book for convenience! This 2012 edition has its grading and price scales redesigned, making everything easier to read than ever before. Plenty of in-depth descriptions help differentiate models. I wouldn't go shopping at a gun show, auction, or retail store without this volume in hand." - Jennifer L.S. Pearsall, Editor, Gun Digest Books