Get Hooked and Get Started in 3-Gun
Want to try 3-Gun Competition? This book will show you how…
You’ll Love This If:
- You’ve seen 3-Gun Nation on TV and want to try it yourself
- You want to know the best guns for 3-Gun competition
- You want expert tips and tricks to compete in 3-Gun with confidence
The HOT new speed-shooting sport of 3-Gun is turning the shooting sports world upside down. The NEW Complete Guide to 3-Gun Competition is your how-to manual for 3-Gun, and covers all the bases for the beginner or expert competitor. Hundreds of detailed, full-color photos suck you into the action, where you’ll get hooked on the guns and gear used in this exciting world. Learn the rules of 3-Gun competition, the guns of 3-Gun, and tips on winning in 3-Gun from the masters. Written by 3-Gun Nation’s own Chad Adams, this is the one book you’ll need to be ready when the buzzer goes off.
You’ll Learn About:
- The fascinating history behind the sport of 3-Gun
- The rules of 3-Gun and tips for winning
- The latest and best guns and accessories for 3-Gun
If you like IPSC, IDPA, or the other action speed shooting sports you’re going to absolutely love 3-Gun. The Complete Guide to 3-Gun Competition is the ideal beginner’s guide to getting started in 3-Gun AND an advanced manual teaching you how to compete to win!
- 3-Gun 101: An Introduction to America’s Fastest-Growing Shooting Sport
- Why We Play
- The History Behind the Sport
- The Majors
- The Divisions
- The Rifles
- The Shotguns
- The Pistols
- The Optics
- The Ammunition
- The Gear
- The Training
- A Nation of 3-Gunners
- Make It or Break It – The Inaugural 3GN Season
- Back Again – 3GN’s Milestone Second Season
- Plus hundreds of stunning full-color photos of 3-Gun competition and guns!
About the Author
Chad Adams has been engaged as a professional journalist covering the firearms industry since 1998. He is the former Managing Editor of American Rifleman magazine, where he frequently covered various shooting sports for the NRA Publications. As vice president of 3-Gun Nation’s parent company, the National 3-Gun Association, Chad has an inside perspective on the sport like no other.
What The Experts are Saying
“The photos of tactical guns make this book worth every penny. It’s an advanced how-to manual on 3-Gun, which takes away the intimidation factor common with trying something new – and makes you want to jump right in.” – Corey Graff, Online Editor, Tactical & Military Arms Blog, GunDigest.com