You’ll appreciate this gunsmithing book if:
- * You’re looking for exploded gun drawings of several gun models
- * You want an easy way to identify replacement parts for your firearms
- * You want to be able to take apart your gun for cleaning or repair, and reassemble it correctly
Identify the parts you need for almost any cleaning or repair project with Gun Digest Book of Exploded Gun Drawings, 3rd Edition by Kevin Muramatsu. With coverage of over 1,000 models, this indispensable guide is the definitive one-volume resource for collectors, gunsmiths, and hobbyists. This collection of “exploded guns,” or line drawings illustrating each piece of a disassembled firearm, is the ideal aid for anyone wanting to identify and order replacement parts, or take a gun apart for cleaning and simple repair.
Over 1,000 drawings of disassembled firearms are provided, with parts identified by number and a key to those numbers. Not only does this guide provide exploded gun drawings, but it also features a resource section containing contact information for buying gun parts and supplies.
In Gun Digest Book of Exploded Gun Drawings, 3rd Edition you’ll find:
- * 1000+ easy-to-understand drawings of long guns and handguns of all types (single-shot, lever action, slide action, semi-automatic, manually-operated repeater, bolt action, double, and revolvers)
- * A special resource section on gun parts and suppliers
- * A bonus excerpt from Kevin Muramatsu’s Gun Digest Guide to Maintaining and Accessorizing Firearms
About the author:
Kevin Muramatsu is at the forefront of the next generation of firearms writers. With regular columns in Gun Digest the Magazine and several Gun Digest books to his credit, Kevin is known for his original gunsmithing ideas combined with countless thousands of hours of hands-on experience. Kevin lives in the Twin Cities area with his wife, three children and not enough guns.