- “What caught my eye with the KET Brass Deflector was how simple and easy they are to mount to your rifle.” – Ray I.
- “Empty brass hits the deflector and heads downwards, thanks to gravity. Whether it’s about not annoying your range neighbors or making brass collection far easier, the KET Brass-Deflector does the trick.” – Jeremy S.
- “Finally, the second brass deflector that was sent has already been scooped up by one of our SWAT Sniper friends who was admiring Doc’s FDE version” – Marky
- LooseRounds.com – 9.21.2019
- “It is so light I didn’t noticed that it was there when I used the gun, and could nearly instantly snap it on of off.” – Howard
- Reddit Forum – 8.2019
- “…I have used the Caldwell pic rail brass catcher. While it works well on a flat top AR with iron sites, it does have some issues… Enter the KET brass deflector. It is adaptable to each rifle, weighs almost nothing, simple to install and it works.” – u/fumblesvp
- Guns & Tactics – 7.31.2019
“A simply awesome brass deflector” – Editor