Inside This Book
* Exclusive access and interviews, color photos and insight into the world’s most famous knifemaker and his private knifemaking shop
* Spectacular photo gallery of famous Loveless knives and patterns, including never-before published images of custom Loveless knives
* Insider information on how Bob Loveless grinds, heat-treats and tempers his blades
* Step-by-step knifemaking techniques by Bob Loveless as told to author Durwood Hollis
* Tips from Bob Loveless on field use, handling and care of his or any knives
* Foreword by the late A.G. Russell
Bob Loveless, a member of the BLADE Magazine Cutlery Hall Of Fame, passed away on Sept. 2, 2010, at the age of 81. He was known as the father of the modern custom knife movement, the man who popularized the dropped hunter, Big Bear sub-hilt fighter and other knives.