An Encyclopedia of the Best Handguns!
Take an entertaining tour of 14 more handguns that rule the world according to Mas…
You’ll Love This If:
- You’re a handgun collector looking for history and ideas
- You’re a handgun hunter or shooter who needs in-depth handgun reviews from a trusted source
- You already have Volume I or want the ultimate gift for any gun owner!
From the very best handguns for concealed carry, self-defense, and home protection to the most useful guns for target shooting and handgun hunting, Greatest Handguns of the World, Volume II contains all the great guns that were reluctantly cut from Volume I – all giants in their own right … handguns that made a difference and were (and are) truly great!
You’ll Learn About:
- Handgun history, development and background
- In-depth details about 14 different handguns for concealed carry, hunting, collecting or target shooting
- Gun review-style insights about which handguns shoot the best!
Each handgun featured in this new book, the second volume of the historic Massad Ayoob’s Greatest Handguns of the World, has made a big difference in firearms history. Each is celebrated with detailed exposition, delivered in a fun format with full-color photographs. Better known as a self-defense and concealed carry instructor, Massad Ayoob flexes his muscles as a consummate gun historian, and argues in exhaustive detail his reasons for selecting these handguns as Ã¢â‚¬Å“greats.Ã¢â‚¬Â Ayoob treats each handgun with a history of its development, how it works and shoots, and how to ensure top performance from it for years to come. If you’re a handgun collector, this is your “Sleeper’s List!” If you’re a serious handgunner, this is a must have.
- The .41 Magnum
- Auto-Caliber Revolvers
- The Beretta 92
- The Bren Ten
- The Browning High Power
- Colt Pocket Model
- Peacemaker: Colt’s Single Action Army
- The High Standard Supermatic
- Smith & Wesson .22/32 Kit Gun
- The Mauser C96
- The Ruger Single-Six
- The Sig-Sauer P226
- Thompson/Center Single Shots
- The Walther Legacy
- Plus hundreds of stunning full-color photos of the greatest handguns!
About the Author
Massad Ayoob is one of the world’s outstanding handgunners and is the Director of Massad Ayoob Group. A prolific author, Ayoob is the author of Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry, Gun Digest Book of SIG-Sauer, Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery, Massad Ayoob’s Greatest Handguns of the World Volumes I & II and many other books and more than one thousand articles on firearms, combat techniques, self-defense, and legal issues.
What The Experts are Saying
“…for the 841 callers who just had to complain about the absence of the S&W Model 57 (the .41 Magnum) in the first volume … here, here, dry those tears and stop sniffling … we swear that it’s in the second volume, and we’ve given it extra space, just to make it up to you.” – Dave Brennan, Editor, Precision Shooting magazine