Nothing But Mauser Rifles … The Authoritative Source
Over 400 pages with color photographs of Mausers!
You’ll Love This If:
- You collect Mauser rifles and want accurate information from a trusted source
- You inherited a Mauser rifle and need to identify it
- You want the industry standard reference on Mauser rifles
The Mauser rifle is arguably the most prolific military long gun ever produced, with an estimated 102 million rifles manufactured by scores of countries. Mauser Military Rifles of the World 5th Edition celebrates this time-honored rifle with brilliant, full color photography throughout its 400 pages. This classy hardcover book is organized by country in alphabetical order, starting with Argentina and ending with Yemen, with a massive section on German Mausers and German Mauser Sniper Rifles. There is a fascinating final chapter on Mauser Curiosa, and useful appendices with images from the German Army’s Mauser Manual. The book starts off with a history of Mauser, written by the author, Robert Ball, noted authority on Mauser firearms.
You’ll Learn About:
- Mauser rifle variations by country
- Rare and obscure Mauser types rarely covered anyplace else
- Historical background and detailed descriptions of every conceivable Mauser
TIP: Contains Extensive Coverage on German Sniper Rifles!
Book Also Includes:
- Early blackpowder Mausers
- Over 200 new photos
- Every Mauser model from 1871-1945
Sneak Peek: Photo Gallery: 54 Countries, 54 Mausers!
Throughout the history of firearms development, no rifle has been produced in greater quantity or by more countries than has the Mauser. Here are 54 images from 54 countries showcasing the Mauser’s many varieties. Click to See Photos
Chapters (Mausers By Country):
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Orange Free State
- Saudi Arabia
- Slovak Republic
- South African Republic
About the Author
Robert W.D. Ball is an acknowledged authority on antique military rifles and memorabilia. He has authored a dozen books and travels the world in search of items to add to his collection.