These two books are important for anyone trying to understand concealed carry. Let the experts help you to keep safe, before, during, and after you decide to use deadly force.
Deadly Force by Massasd Ayoob is already one of our all-time best-sellers. Now he has added to this knowledge with a whole group of experts in the new book Straight Talk on Armed Defense.
The experts and the armed defense topics they examine in “Straight Talk on Armed Defense“:
- John Hearne takes us “inside the defender’s head” and reveals the most effective route to train and prepare for self-defense incidents.
- Dr. Anthony Semone discusses post-shooting trauma and necessary steps to develop resilience and symptom reduction following a deadly force event.
- Dr. Alexis Artwohl explains why understanding how the mind operates is critical to surviving an attack and the legal and emotional challenges that follow.
- Dr. William Aprill describes “the face of the enemy” to help us understand violence and those who traffic in it.
- Craig “Southnarc” Douglas details the conditions present during the typical criminal assault and how to incorporate those conditions into your training.
- Massad Ayoob discusses power, responsibility and the armed lifestyle.
- Tom Givens underscores the importance of finding relevant training, through case studies of his own students involved in armed encounters.
- “Spencer Blue,” active robbery/homicide detective, reveals patterns that emerged during his investigations and describes the differences in tactics of citizens who won versus those who lost.
- Ron Borsch presents dozens of actual cases of armed and unarmed citizens single-handedly stopping mass murders in progress.
- Harvey Hedden provides insight and advice on lawfully armed citizens and interactions with law enforcement.
- Jim Fleming, Esq. describes the criminal trial process and how it plays out in a “righteous use of deadly force in self-defense” case.
- Marty Hayes, JD, provides the critical questions that must be asked to choose a reliable post-self-defense incident support provider.