Get The World's Greatest Gun Book
If you like guns, you'll love this book ... entertaining and informing since 1944...
You'll Love This If:
- You're a gun collector interested in firearm history
- You want gun reviews of the latest rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders and airguns
- You enjoy reading about guns as much as you do buying, selling and shooting them
Meaty, Classic Firearms Literature Found Only in this Massive Gun Book
Since 1944, Gun Digest has been considered The World's Greatest Gun Book. The 2013 edition continues the tradition of excellence in firearms literature! Features in-depth articles about antique guns, testfire gun reviews on the latest guns, gun collecting secrets, and roundups of what's new from leading manufacturers. It's the most comprehensive collection of firearms information found anywhere!
You’ll Learn About:
- Hunting guns, competition guns, concealed carry guns, tactical guns, military guns and every other gun you can imagine
- Gun industry news and in-depth history on manufacturers and the people who shaped the world of the gun
- Gun prices, gun values and tips on what guns to buy by type and manufacturer in the extensive catalog section
Sneak Peek: Foul the Bore Before Hunting!?! from Gun Digest 2013
Distinguishing fact from fiction is as challenging in the world of firearms as it is everywhere else. Here’s one perspective on firearm cleanliness, from author Tom Tabor in his Gun Digest 2013 article, “Ten Shooting Myths Exposed.” Click to Read
Also Check Out: Collecting Gun Digest: The Greatest Gun Annual
What Else is Inside?
- Rifles, Handguns & Shotguns
- Tactical Firearms
- Engraved & Custom Guns
- Air Guns
- Gunsmithing Supplies
- Shooting Products for Women
TIP: Gun Digest 2013 Makes the Perfect Gift for Any Gun Owner!
Whether you're interested in the latest tactical firearms or want to learn more about firearms history – or anything else related to guns and shooting – you'll find it in Gun Digest 2013.
About the Author
- The Petersen Collection
- Guns of the Westerns
- Custom & Engraved Guns
- More Than Purdey
- Falling in Love with the .280 Ackley
- Whatever Happened to the .41 Magnum?
- The Truth About “Gun Tests”
- The Mauser C96
- The Truth About Mouse Guns
- .223 vs 5.56: What’s the Problem?
- A Lust for Levers
- Browning A-5: A Gun with Soul
- Ruger: Sixty Years of Single-Action Sixguns
- The Novak NEXT Pistol
- 10 Shooting Myths Exposed
- The .450-400 Jeffery Double Returns
- Jack O’Connor’s Last Rifle
- The French Service Revolver Model of 1892
- 50 Years Inside Weatherby
- A Big, Bad Ball Gun
- Brownells: A Family Legacy
- Guns of the Hillsville Courthouse Tragedy
- Bat Masterson’s Pocket Pistol
- Tightening Up the M1 .30 Carbine
- The 10-Gauge Magnum
- “Weatherby Eye” Be Gone
- The Last Krag
- Also: Reports from the Field, One Good Gun, TestFire Gun Reviews, Ballistics Tables and More!
- Plus hundreds of stunning full-color photos of the greatest guns!
Jerry Lee has been editor of some of the leading magazines in the firearms field including Guns
, Petersen's Handguns
, Rifle Shooter
, and many Guns & Ammo
and Shooting Times
Special Interest Publications. He has edited Book of the 1911
, Book of the AR-15
, Combat Arms
, Surplus Firearms
, Book of the Model 70
and Wing & Shot
What The Experts are Saying
"Gun Digest was — and is — the 900-pound gorilla of firearms annuals. It didn’t matter if you were a handgunner, trap-shooter, historian, hunter, collector or even a rotten little kid from Indiana — Gun Digest always had something for you. This breadth of content no doubt accounted for the annual’s amazing distribution and enduring popularity. In what other annual could you find articles by Elmer Keith, Jack O’Connor, Maj. George Nonte, Warren Page, Lucian Cary and dozens of other towering figures in shooting literature? No wonder Gun Digest had a world-wide following. In fact, it’d be surprising if it didn’t." - Dan Shideler, Editor, Gun Digest 2012