Over 1000 Isometric-Exploded Gun Drawings...
...for Easy Firearm Disassembly, Repair and Gun Parts Identification
You'll Love This If:
- You need to disassemble, reassemble or repair a gun
- You're an aspiring or experienced gunsmith and need a critical reference on gun parts
- You want to upgrade or customize your firearms but don't want to pay a gunsmith
The Gun Digest Book of Exploded Gun Drawings is a must-have reference for gunsmiths, gun shops, shooters and do-it-yourselfers. It contains more than a thousand exploded views of handguns, rifles and shotguns from around the world, and features some of the newest models from today's hottest gun manufacturers.
You’ll Learn About:
Don't Guess. KNOW The Gun Part You Need...
- Exploded views of handguns and long guns
- Isometric drawings for over 1000 guns
- Listings and resources on where to find the best gun parts
Identify exactly the gun part you need, when you need it. From commercial to military firearms, from antique to modern guns, this massive book has what you're looking for, plus a complete directory of firearms trade resources.
About the Author
The late Dan Shideler (1960-2011) was a senior editor for Gun Digest Books and best-known as editor of the 2010-2012 editions of Gun Digest. During his seven years with F+W Media, Shideler also edited the Standard Catalog of Firearms, Modern Gun Values, The Official Gun Digest Book of Guns & Prices, and numerous other titles.
What the Experts Are Saying
"The Exploded Gun Drawings book is the best supplement to the Gun Digest series of Assembly/Disassembly books. Sometimes seeing a diagram makes all the difference, and this is the best source for the largest selection of exploded diagrams available." - Kevin Muramatsu, Gunsmithing Columnist, Gun Digest the Magazine