You'll Love This If:
- You need instructions for shotgun assembly
- You need to disassemble your shotgun for cleaning
- You're a gunsmith and need quick reference on how to assemble shotgun
Learn shotgun assembly and disassembly for most popular shotgun brands. An indispensable reference for shotgun maintenance, cleaning, repair and customization. Includes more than 59 popular shotgun models. Plus more than 285 shotgun variants can also be assembled and disassembled using the instructions in this book.
Learn field stripping basics and detail stripping step-by-step for each shotgun model. Steps are clearly photographed and include easy to understand instructions. An index makes finding specific models - and cross referencing mechanically similar variants - quick and easy.
You’ll Learn About:
About the Author
- Gunsmithing tools for shotgun assembly
- Disassembly techniques with handy tips and tricks
- Shotgun parts for better function of guns inside and out
Kevin Muramatsu regularly writes gunsmithing columns for Gun Digest the Magazine, is reloading editor for the Gun Digest annual book, and authored the most recent editions of Gun Digest Book of Rimfire Rifles Assembly/Disassembly and Gun Digest Book of Automatic Pistols Assembly/Disassembly.
Love the Gun Digest Book of Shotgun Assembly/Disassembly? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here!