You’ll appreciate this Glock book if:
- * You want to learn more about the history of the Glock pistol
- * Glock is your concealed carry handgun of choice
- * You’d like to explore the various models Glock has manufactured
Undeniably one of the most notable and influential firearms designs in the past half-century, the Glock pistol maintains its reputation as the preferred autoloading pistol for law enforcement and personal protection. With Glock Reference Guide by Robb Manning, explore the evolution of the Glock pistol from the beginning to the very latest models. Coverage of every model produced is provided, as well as detailed descriptions and 100 black and white images.
In Glock Quick Reference Guide you’ll find:
- Glock Timeline: Notes when each offering was made, when new Gen series were released (including what was part of the change), when new models came out, and any changes in the manufacturing process.
- Glock model listing: Lists every model offered by Glock, even some that weren’t offered to civilians, and some not offered to US markets.
About the author:
Robb Manning has extensive weapons experience and training from nearly eleven years in the US Marines. His articles have appeared in Gun Digest the Magazine, AR Guns & Hunting Magazine and On Wisconsin Outdoors.
Chapter 1: Glock Timeline
Chapter 2: Glock Safety Mechanisms
Chapter 3: Parts is Parts
Chapter 4: It’s A Generational Thing
Chapter 5: The G17
Chapter 6: The Other 9mm Glocks
Chapter 7: The G20 & G29 10mm
Chapter 8: The G21 & G21SF
Chapter 9: The G22 & Other .40-Caliber Glock
Chapter 10: The .45 ACP Sub-Compacts
Chapter 11: The .357 Glocks
Chapter 12: The .45 GAP Glocks
Chapter 13: The G41
Chapter 14: The G42
Chapter 15: New Glocks
Chapter 16: Specialty Glocks And Glocks You Can’t Have
Chapter 17: Magazines And Accessories
Chapter 18: Maintenance/Disassembly
Chapter 19: The Glock Shooting Sports Foundation
Chapter 20: Glock Armorer’s Basic Course
Chapter 21: Suppressors
Breaking News: The G43, A New Single-Stack 9mm!
What People Are Saying
“It is a complete book on the Glocks, all of the generation’s of Glocks, the parts, the years introduced, parts difference between the generation’s, this is the best source of information about Glocks from the start until now. “
David Walz, Gunsmith FFL Dealer