Hit the Mark Every Time
You’ll appreciate this shooting guide if:
- * You are a first-time handgun owner looking to build your skill base
- * You are an expert with a handgun looking at expanding your skill set
- * You have a general interest in handguns and their proper use
The Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Handgun Marksmanship presents in-depth information on proper handgun skills in a user-friendly guide. This handgun shooting guide is a great addition for anyone looking to sharpen their target skills, as well as prepare for self-defense usage. Learn how to make the shot the right way with double-action and single-action triggering and drills that will take you from “plinker” to expert marksman.
- * 200+ photos to help illustrate the readings
- * Tips on how to properly grip revolvers and semi-autos
- * Information on how to understand you sight and flash sight picture
About the Author
Peter Lessler is an expert-level graduate of Col. Jeff Cooper’s General Pistol 250 and Rifle 270 courses. He is also a ranked IPSC/USPSA competitor, a Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship instructor, and an NRA High Power Rifle competitor. He has previously authored Gun Digest’s Shooter’s Guide to Rifle Marksmanship.
Be the first to review “Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Handgun Marksmanship (Digital Download)”