Hit the Mark Every Time
You’ll appreciate this shooting guide if:
- * You are a first-time handgun owner looking to build your skill base
- * You are an expert with a handgun looking at expanding your skill set
- * You have a general interest in handguns and their proper use
The Gun Digest Shooter’s Guide to Handgun Marksmanship presents in-depth information on proper handgun skills in a user-friendly guide. This handgun shooting guide is a great addition for anyone looking to sharpen their target skills, as well as prepare for self-defense usage. Learn how to make the shot the right way with double-action and single-action triggering and drills that will take you from “plinker” to expert marksman.
- * 200+ photos to help illustrate the readings
- * Tips on how to properly grip revolvers and semi-autos
- * Information on how to understand you sight and flash sight picture
About the Author
Peter Lessler is an expert-level graduate of Col. Jeff Cooper’s General Pistol 250 and Rifle 270 courses. He is also a ranked IPSC/USPSA competitor, a Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship instructor, and an NRA High Power Rifle competitor. He has previously authored Gun Digest’s Shooter’s Guide to Rifle Marksmanship.