Learn to Reload Your Handgun Ammo …
… and shoot more!
You’ll Love This If:
- You want to learn handgun ammo reloading
- You want to custom tailor your handgun loads
- You want to learn safe reloading techniques
Handgun Reloading How-To, From Novice to Expert
Learn how to reload your own high-quality ammunition safely. Reloading for Handgunners is the must-have reference for novice and experienced handgunners alike. Get started in handgun reloading from bench to the range.
You’ll Learn About:
- Proper tips and techniques to reload your own handgun ammo
- The equipment you’ll need – presses, dies, measurement tools and more – to get started in reloading
- Simple to understand references on reloading components, like brass, bullets and powder
Sneak Peek: Don’t Be Fooled: Reloading Will Not Save Money
It’s often said that reloading your own ammo will save money. According to one author, that probably won’t happen, but you’ll sure shoot a lot more. Click to Read
What Else is Inside?
- Loading data for the most popular handgun cartridges
- Specialty loading info for competition (IPSC/IDPA, Bullseye, Steel Challenge, Cowboy) and hunting (heavy magnums and big bores)
- Secrets to ensure safe reloading techniques
TIP: Even Experienced Handgun Reloaders Will Learn Something from this Book!
If you reload your own handgun ammo you’ll shoot more. And shooting more is a good thing. This book will teach you how to get started.
- What You Need
- Setting Up and Maintaining Your Dies
- Load Development and Testing
- 9mm Parabellum
- .32 Auto
- .32 Revolvers – Short, Long, Magnum, .327 and .32-20
- .38 Special
- .38 Super
- .40 S&W
- .41 Magnum
- .44 Magnum
- .44 Special
- .45 ACP
- .45 Colt
- .357 Magnum
- .357 SIG
- .380 Auto
- Plus hundreds of detailed photos showing the reloading process step-by-step!
About the Author
Patrick Sweeney is the author of many of Gun Digest books’ best-selling titles, including Gun Digest Book of the 1911, Vols. I & II; Gun Digest Big Fat Book of the .45 ACP, Gun Digest Book of the AR-15, Gun Digest Book of the AK and SKS, Gun Digest Book of the Glock and Gunsmithing: Pistols and Revolvers, among other titles. A master gunsmith, Patrick is also Handguns Editor for Guns & Ammo magazine.