No Better Book for Fans of Smith & Wesson!
Values for 775 models listed in 6 grades of condition
You’ll Love This If:
- You collect Smith & Wesson guns
- You inherited a gun and need to identify it or research some Smith & Wesson prices
- You want the industry’s largest standard catalog on Smith & Wesson to browse for future purchase ideas
The Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson, 3rd Edition combines full color photos with descriptions and gun values to help you identify and price your Smith & Wesson firearms, whether to buy, sell, insure or just better enjoy them.
You’ll Learn About:
- 775 models of Smith & Wesson handguns and long guns, including many models not found in other firearm-pricing guides
- Smith & Wesson accessories, including knives, police items and vintage advertisements
- How to identify Smith & Wesson guns, thanks to the Identification Guide and clear photos
- Production and historical notes, important background info for determining rarity
- Illustrated glossary
- Collecting tips
- Smith & Wesson prices
About the Authors of the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson
Jim Supica runs Old Town Station Ltd. Auction & Antique Arms and has authored numerous articles on gun collecting. He is a contributing editor for The American Rifleman and serves on the Board of Directors of the Smith & Wesson Collectors Association. Richard Nohas has conducted extensive research on Smith & Wesson and is a member of the Smith & Wesson Collectors Association and, at the 1994 National Rifle Association’s national convention, won an award for his “Smith & Wesson: The Martial Arms” display.
Be the first to review “Standard Catalog of® Smith & Wesson (Digital PDF Download)”