You’ll enjoy this AR-15 guide if:
- You want a comprehensive look at the piston AR-15, its accessories, and how it works
- You enjoyed Volumes I and II, and want even more AR-15 knowledge
- You want to learn about recent AR-15 manufacturers
The Gun Digest® Book of The AR-15, Volume 3 by Patrick Sweeney provides complete and detailed information about every facet of the piston AR. Explore the piston system, different calibers, and aiming options. Start with the significance of the piston system in the AR and learn about different piston designs. Explore different manufacturers like H&K, Sun Devil, CMMG, and many more. Dive into the accessories and components available for America’s favorite rifle, like calibers, magazines, and more. Among these topics and the 25 chapters chock full of AR information, you’ll also enjoy extensive coverage on the hot piston ARs and can learn how to convert a gas AR to a piston operation – information you won’t find in any other book! Turn to this latest volume from ace gunsmith Patrick Sweeney for all the most recent tips, tricks and techniques for using and customizing your AR-15.
In The Gun Digest® Book of the AR-15, Volume 3 you’ll find:
- Photos throughout the book that will aide in understanding of AR-15 concepts
- Coverage of AR-15 magazines and other accessories
- Information on everything from factory-stock rifles to do-it-yourself conversions
A word from the author:
“What everyone seems intent on is tuning it up, improving performance, basically fiddling around the margins – which is what we’ll be looking at in this volume.” —Patrick Sweeney
About the author:
Patrick Sweeney is the author of many of Gun Digest books’ best-selling titles, including Gun Digest® Book of The AR-15, Gun Digest® Book of The AK and SKS, Gun Digest® Book of The Glock and Gunsmithing: Pistols and Revolvers. A master gunsmith, Pat is also Handguns Editor for Guns & Ammo magazine.